Thursday, August 6, 2015

#LJInspired: Where does your inspiration take you?


My inspiration has taken me everywhere! I'm no where close to the place I envisioned for myself, and it's all thanks to being inspired by the people and places around me. I moved to Colorado after college, inspired by ski bums and instructors I'd met over the years. I became a yoga teacher, inspired by my teachers at my studio during university. I've traveled internationally, inspired by my time studying abroad in school and my grandparents and mother. I spent a month in Costa Rica, inspired by my time in Spain and many friends who took off during "mud season." I moved to Oregon, inspired by, well, me! In reality, by my need to change my life. Inspiration has taken me everywhere, and will continue to do so in the future!

Join the conversation: #sweatpink +Fit Approach, LLC @FitApproach #LJInspired +Lorna Jane @LornaJaneActive

No comments:

Post a Comment