Friday, August 7, 2015

#LJInspired: Where do you find the most love and inspiration online?


The online community is amazing! My first experience with this was really the yoga community online. I love taking part in pose-of-the-day challenges! You learn new poses and variations, get alignment and photo tips, and are part of an amazing, supportive, and inspirational community. My favorites are the challenges @kinoyoga and @beachyogagirl put on, as well as the @inspiredyogis community (@monkeymix, @gordonogden, @rachelanna_yoga, and @kikasanayogi).

My latest online inspiration is the Sweat Pink community! Getting to work with Fit Approach and be a Sweat Pink ambassador has afforded me the wonderful opportunity to be a part of an incredibly supportive fitness group. We're all over the world, and get to come together on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share recipes, workouts, triumphs and failures. The support staggers me! Thank you sweaty ones, for welcoming me into the fold!

Join us on Instagram! @LornaJaneActive @FitApproach #LJInspired #sweatpink

No comments:

Post a Comment