Wednesday, August 5, 2015

#LJInspired: Where do you feel the most inspired?


Creative juices start flowing for me at such seemingly random times. I often work really well at coffee shops. Caffeine at my fingertips, white noise in the background…best work environment. Often times ideas will hit me while being active. Novels will start to write themselves in my head when I'm out hiking by myself. It'll seem brilliant, but then I won't remember word of it when I go to write it down when I get back. Tasks and ideas I want to remember will hit me in the middle of yoga class, but then will slip out of my mind, along with everything else, during savasana at the end.

I also feel inspired when I'm in the presence of amazing people. I get inspired in yoga classes by other people's practices. Jamie King inspires me when we're out running and at bootcamp. People within a place inspire me to push myself to try things I never thought possible!

Join the conversation on Instagram! #sweatpink @FitApproach #LJInspired @LornaJaneActive

No comments:

Post a Comment