Monday, August 3, 2015

#LJInspired: Where do you find inspiration?


I find inspiration EVERYWHERE! I'm one of those people who takes pleasure in even the littlest of things, like prettily blooming flowers and funky foamy latte art. Some days it's a pretty obvious source of inspiration, like hiking up a mountain peak and seeing an incredible 360-degree view from an alpine lake. Oh my goodness, those days fill up my camera roll and blow Instagram up! Other days are filled with mundane errands and crazy amounts of work, so it's necessary to find your inspiration from the little pleasures. Like sitting on your porch at the end of the day and watching pretty pink clouds in the sky as the sun sets. Where do you find your inspiration?

Tag #sweatpink, #LJInspired, @FitApproach, and @LornaJaneActive to join in the conversation. 

And as always, follow me @lizwilsonyoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment