Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wild Friends Nut Butters Verdict? Yummy!!

My latest obsession: nut butter! I've gotten back to the classic apple with almond butter post-workout snack and look forward to the mornings I decide to have it on warm toast so it's all melty and drippy and yummy…

The new-kid-on-the-block nut butter brand is Wild Friends! They're non-GMO, Kosher, palm fruit oil and other emulsifiers free, dairy free, and largely organic (100% Organic Sunflower Butter). Oh, and delicious! I've never heard of some of the flavors they've concocted, plus they have the classic Peanut Butter and Almond Butter. My current favorite? Chocolate Sunflower Butter!


The two founders of the company started creating nut butters in their kitchen while attending the University of Oregon. They ran out of peanut butter one night and didn't want to go to the store. Lucky for us, they discovered a knack for creating nut butter yumminess! Four years later, they're based in Portland, OR, and sell their nut butters in thousands of stores across the country.



They also have these perfect little packets that are perfect for on-the-go! We had them as samples in our Sweat Pink booth at BlogFest, and they were a huge hit! They didn't even last to the end of the second day! You can buy boxes of them online.



Slathered on warm toast or a banana, drizzled on ice cream, scooped straight out of the tub… However you want to eat your Wild Friends nut butter, I can tell you it's going to be delicious! Add it to your grocery list today!


Products were given to me, but all opinions are my own!

2 comments:

  1. Curious - what's your fave flavor? Mine is the Honey Almond Butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm I think any of the chocolate flavors are my favorite! ;) But I love anything and everything that has chocolate in it!

      Delete