Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sambazon Energy Drink Review



Remember the days of chugging Red Bull before an early class in college? Yeah me too. I thought my days of energy drinks were behind me, but I was wrong. 

Enter Sambazon. I tried the acai berry flavor of this carbonated energy drink after a late night of travel on the morning of leaving for a work trip on a hot summer day (yes, I was as crazed and exhausted as you might imagine). The flavor is delish! Rich in sweet berry taste without being overly sugary. It was wonderfully refreshing on a warm morning, and the bubbles definitely perked me right up. 

Can't wait to try more flavors! 


Products were provided by Sambazon, but all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing great things about this product - I think I need to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I want to try this out as I am also hearing so many good things about this. I regularly drink the homemade Green energy drinks but sometimes don’t have time to make my drink. So I keep packed ones too at the home.

    ReplyDelete