Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Top-10 Items Necessary for Blogfest

Who else is stoked for Blogfest! We're in total countdown mode now! I can't believe how quickly the summer is going, and the fact that July 15th will be here before I know it blows my mind! Due to the fact that I'm a crazy list-maker, especially when it comes to travel, and that I'll be in CO the week before the conference, I've already started my packing list for Blogfest. Here are the top 10 things I'm taking!


1. SWEAT PINK TANKS…obvi!

This one is a bit of a given due to the fact that I'm lucky enough to be a part of the Sweat Pink team. I'm taking a huge array of tanks since I'll be decked out the whole weekend, and plan to be sweating while taking fitness classes. (I'm banking on needing to change my clothes at least once a day…I'm a pretty sweaty person.)



2. Sunglasses

We'll be in sunny LA. Sunglasses are definitely a must, especially my Sweat Guru orange shades!




3. Running shoes

I'm planning on being on my feet all day, between working the booth, attending classes, and going on runs around town. My neon Nikes are a must, including the Sweat Pink laces they're accessorized with!

4. Funky pants

I've been officially obsessed with the patterned pants trend for a while now. I'll definitely need multiple pairs, reference previously mention sweatiness. Liquido makes some of my absolute favorite funky leggings, and are lightweight, soft, comfortable, and stretchy.




5. Shorts

For someone who went years without wearing shorts, I've developed a love of shorts again! (Thank you Costa Rican heat and humidity for turning a necessity into a love.) I have quite a few pairs of awesome lululemon shorts, some for running and some for casual wear, all so cute!


6. Backpacks

I was unprepared at Fitbloggin' as I didn't bring a bag with me at all times for the swag you accumulate at these conferences. So not only will I always have my Sweat Pink drawstring backpack with me constantly, but also my awesome new lululemon Run All Day Backpack.

Image from lululemon website



7. Phone chargers

Yup, you read that correctly. I'll not only have one phone charger with me, but TWO! With all the tweeting, gramming, and booking going on at these conferences, my phone's battery gets depleted pretty quickly. I'll have one charger on hand with me all the time while leaving one in the hotel room. I refuse to not be able to capture and share a moment because my phone has died!

8. Birks

My feet will definitely need a breather. Not only are my Birkenstock sandals super comfortable, but they've made a comeback! They might not be fashionable enough for LA, but they're definitely chic by Portland standards.


9. Towel, ShowerPill, and Sweat STR

I'll be bringing my little Manduka hand towel with me for wipe downs during fitness classes (again, I sweat a lot). Luckily ShowerPill and SweatSTR are providers for our Lightening Round swag bags, so hopefully I'll be able to procure some of these awesome athletic wipes and cute scarf towel.

Images from Manduka, ShowerPill, and SweatSTR sites

10. Hoodie

As hot as it is outside, and as sweaty as I get during sessions, it can get cold during the conference with the AC blasting in the rooms. Not only will I always try to have a change of clothes with me so I don't have to stay in sweaty clothes and freeze, but I like to keep a hoodie with me to layer up when it gets chilly. I love my lululemon On The Daily Hoodie; it's SO cozy. We'll also be rocking awesome Sweat Pink hoodies in the booth!

Image from lululemon website

11. BONUS: Sweat Pink Trucker Hat

We just got these beauties in! Can't wait to rock it! Not only are they awesome looking, it'll be awesome to cover up my greasy roots. We are at a fitness conference, right? Hair might be a little sweaty…



Now you know what I'll be decked out in head-to-toe 24/7, find me and come say hi!

Follow me at @lizwilsonyoga on Twitter and Insta!

1 comment:

  1. Great post of BlogFest necessities! Looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete