Friday, July 10, 2015

I'm SO excited for Blogfest!



The countdown for Blogfest continues! There's a lot to be done, for sure, but I'm SO excited! Here are 5 things I'm especially looking forward to!

1. Zumba

The day before the official first day of Blogfest, a level 1 Zumba training is being offered for free! I love dancing, so I'm really intrigued by this. I've only done one Zumba class at a gym, so I'm really excited to experience this fun, high energy, booty-shakin' class with a ton of people!

2. Gabrielle Reece

Gabbrielle Reece will be at Blogfest this year as the keynote speaker! She's such an incredible athlete and advocate for living a healthy life. I'm so excited to see her speak!

3. Fun Run
@sharpendurance and @coachhenness are hosting an all-levels fun run this year on the 16th, day 1. What a great way to meet people and to kick off the long weekend!

4. Work the booth

From what I've seen and heard from last year, the Sweat Pink team has a blast working the booth. We're going to have tons of Sweat Pink product for sale; a ton of enthusiasm for spreading the word on our community, brand, and mission; and, as always, a twitching shutter finger ready to snap the selfies!

5. The community

I'm so excited to meet SO many people at Blogfest! I got to meet a number of the Sweat Pink community at Fitbloggin' in June, so it'll be fun to reconnect with them. I've been in touch with Kelly, one of the Blogfest rainmakers, and have communicated with a lot of the community through working with the Fit Approach social media. It'll be awesome to meet more people in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment